Purchase Event Tickets Thru PayPal
With the creation of the Dominican Republic Sport and Education Academy, many sponsorship opportunities are becoming available. Whether the sponsorships are financially based or provisions of products or services, they are welcome. Sponsorship opportunities benefit both the recipients and the sponsor. We, the recipient, gain through the potentially offered material benefits, while the sponsor can use the sponsorship as a marketing tool. This enhances the sponsor’s public image and provides access to gain a wider audience range of product awareness. This is also a chance to establish a deeper association with our athletic and educational program.
Sponsorship opportunities for the DRSEA include but are not limited to:
- Naming rights
- Pouring rights
- Brand Recognition
- Generate New Business
- Showcase Products/Services
- Increase Awareness, Visibility, Loyalty
- Enhance Image
- Differentiate Yourself
- Community Relations
REASONS TO SPONSOR A DRSEA FUNDRAISER
- Sponsorship of a fund raiser supports the DRSEA, a unique project designed to provide young, gifted student athletes the opportunity to become well-rounded individuals. While providing student athletes with the opportunity to hone their natural athletic talents amongst some of the world’s best young athletes, the Academy also prepares its student athletes to excel in life, outside the lines and off the playing fields.
- A fundraiser is not a conventional networking forum. Because it is a small gathering, sponsors enjoy extraordinary visibility with a unique population segment and a connection to support of the community via sponsorship and community outreach. There is no competition for time.
- A fundraiser offers a turnkey sponsorship package that includes great benefits, but without any of the traditional conference or trade show expenses.
- A fundraiser provides the opportunity to be associated from the very beginning with a project that will eventually have international implications.